Big Bear Personal Injury Attorney
At Liljegren Law Group, our Big Bear injury attorneys work hard to procure the settlements and judgment awards injured accident victims deserve. Our lawyers’ top commitment is to you, the client. We know how difficult overcoming an injury can be, and aim to provide assistance and hope through every step of the legal process. If you or a loved one has suffered any type of personal injury in Big Bear, California, contact us for a free consultation. You could be eligible for financial compensation.
Types of Practice Areas We Serve in Big Bear
Big Bear, California is a beautiful valley between mountains and surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest. It hosts visitors year-round – for swimming and boating in the summer and skiing and snowboarding in winter. Trees, flowers, and abundant wildlife draw people from all over the state to Big Bear for reprieve from the city. Our Big Bear law office aims to serve residents and tourists alike after suffering personal injury accidents. The following are a few practice areas our lawyers accept:
- Car accidents:
- In 2015, 40 people in Big Bear suffered injuries and died in traffic collisions. Speeding, driving drunk, and other acts of driver negligence caused most of these collisions. Our Big Bear car accident attorneys can help you navigate California’s fault-based insurance system, negotiating the best possible settlement on your behalf. We can also take your case to court if necessary.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents:
- Biking, jogging, and walking are popular ways to commute and pass the time in beautiful Big Bear. Sadly, the streets and drivers aren’t always the safest for bicyclists and pedestrians in the area. Distracted drivers and unsafe roadway designs can contribute to serious injuries and deaths for these vulnerable road users.
- Premises liability accidents:
- If you suffered an injury while staying at a hotel, resort, or Airbnb in Big Bear, you may have a claim against the owner of the property. The same is true if you were in an accident on public property. Slip and falls, swimming pool accidents, collapsing structures, unsafe staircases, and animal attacks could all give you grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Child injuries:
- Our lawyers also accept cases involving injuries to children. This includes daycare and school accidents, field trip accidents, bus crashes, playground accidents, unintentional poisoning, and child sexual assault or abuse. We can represent children and their parents during insurance settlement negotiations or personal injury trials in Big Bear.
This is just a sample of the types of personal injury claims we accept at our Big Bear firm. We have years of real-world experience with a wide range of claim types, from mass transit accidents to winter sports injuries. We have secured positive outcomes for claimants with severe, lifelong injuries – including paralyzing spinal cord injuries. Our firm has what it takes to garner more for your claim. If you don’t see your specific practice area here, give us a call. We’ll listen to your situation and let you know if we can assist in your family’s pursuit of recovery.
Why Choose Us?
Liljegren Law Group’s lead attorney, Scott Liljegren, is a highly successful personal injury litigator. With years of experience, numerous awards, and a prior career as an insurance defense attorney, Scott is uniquely suited to represent personal injury plaintiffs. He understands how insurance companies work and how the other side will defend against a claim. He can use his knowledge to negotiate higher settlements and level the playing field between victims and insurers.
Scott and his team of attorneys and paralegals can resolve your Big Bear personal injury case in a way that achieves top results. Our firm has obtained multimillion-dollar results for dozens of prior clients. These results aren’t just a fluke; we achieve them consistently using strategies we know will work. We put our most experienced lawyers on complex personal injury and premises liability claims for power where it matters. If you’re curious how we may be able to help you after a serious personal injury accident in Big Bear, contact us for a consultation.
Contact Us Today for a Free Injury Consultation in Big Bear
A fractured bone, head or brain injury, burn injury, back injury, spinal cord injury, or serious laceration could affect you for the rest of your life. If someone else’s negligence or recklessness caused your injuries, you have the right to seek damages from the at-fault party. You could receive payment for your past and future hospital bills, physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, property damage, and lost income with a successful injury claim.
Contacting the lawyers at Liljegren Law Group can give you all the information and assistance you need for a strong, successful personal injury claim. Our Big Bear lawyers will work hard to achieve justice for your family. Don’t accept someone else’s negligence without a fight. Contact us to start your case with a free evaluation at our local law firm. Initial consultations are always confidential and zero-obligation.