Contact our San Diego Office
- Get answers to your questions today.
- If we take your case, we charge nothing unless we win!
While San Diego is a beautiful city beloved by locals and tourists equally, the amount of people does increase our chances of suffering a serious accident or injury. No matter what though – whether you’ve suffered a work injury while repairing roads or a car accident injury on some of California’s busiest freeways- the Liljegren Law Group is prepared to help you and your family.
Call our San Diego personal injury attorneys at (619) 460-0109 to schedule a free consultation. Or, click “free case evaluation” above to fill out our quick online contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our San Diego office is located in University Heights, just a few miles south of the University of California, San Diego. We are conveniently located off the I-805, approximately 15 minutes inland from the city’s beaches and north of downtown San Diego.
- From the San Diego-Tijuana border with Mexico: Head southwest towards John J. Montgomery Fwy/ San Diego Fwy, using the two right lanes to merge onto I-5 N. For the fastest route, merge onto I- 805 N. Take exit 24 onto Governor Dr and make a left. Turn left on Greenwich Dr. The Liljegren Law Group office will be on your left.
- From I-5 South: Those from Camp Pendleton through Del Mar should use the I-5 S toward San Diego. Take exit 31 on the left to merge onto I-805 S. After four miles, take exit 24 onto Governor Dr and make a right. Turn left on Greenwich Dr. The Liljegren Law Group will be on your right.
- From Mira Mesa: From Mira Mesa Blvd, take the I-805 S. Take exit 24 for Governor Dr. and turn right. Turn left onto Greenwich Dr. Our firm will be on your left.
Why We Serve San Diego, CA
We are proud to have offices across Southern California including San Diego. Between the beautiful beaches, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and an abundance of craft breweries, it’s not surprising the Liljegren Law Group is proud to call “America’s Finest City” our home.
However, San Diego truly deserves its namesake for the city’s many military members and families. As a retired Lieutenant in the Navy, Scott Liljegren is proud to be surrounded by many military bases including US Navy facilities (San Diego has the largest naval fleet in the world), Marine Corp bases and Coast Guard stations.
We continuously strive to show the same diligence and commitment to our personal injury clients as our surrounding service members show to their work. We’ll utilize all our resources, skills and connections to help our injured clients find financial freedom from medical bills, loss of wages and more.