Huntington Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Experiencing a personal injury accident in Huntington Beach can be confusing. You may not know whether you should hire an attorney, file a lawsuit, or if anyone is even responsible for your injuries. You don’t have to answer these questions alone. The Liljegren Law Group takes cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you won’t pay anything unless we win your case. Hiring one of our attorneys can completely change your case.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury in Huntington Beach, California, contact us. If you have grounds for a lawsuit, we’ll take care of the legwork on your behalf. We can negotiate with insurance companies, secure better compensation amounts, and get your family the recovery you need to move forward. We have a long history of happy clients and great case results supporting us as a top firm in San Diego County. Call today for a free case review.
Huntington Beach Practice Areas
Before choosing your law firm, check to see what types of cases the practice has experience handling. You need a lawyer who has litigated and won cases similar to yours. Otherwise, there is no guarantee the lawyer has what it takes to do what’s best for your case. At the Liljegren Law Group, we have extensive experience across multiple personal injury law practice areas. We’ve won cases involving the following incidents:
- Car accidents:
- Every day, hundreds of Californians get into auto accidents. Some will never fully recover from their injuries. If you’re a car accident victim in Huntington Beach, our lawyers can help you obtain just recovery. We’ll take over insurance settlement negotiations, or take your case to trial if necessary. Our lawyers accept car, truck, motorcycle, delivery vehicle, mass transit, Uber/Lyft, bicycle, and pedestrian accident cases.
- Premises liability:
- Tripping, falling, and breaking a bone on someone else’s property is an example of something that could lead to a premises liability claim. If a property owner negligently failed to search for and repair hazards, resulting in your accident and injuries, you have grounds for a lawsuit. Our attorneys can help you gather evidence and prove your premises liability claim. We accept claims involving slip and falls, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, parking lot collisions, building collapses, asbestos, and more.
- Workplace accidents:
- Your Huntington Beach employer has a legal duty to maintain a reasonably safe work environment for you and your coworkers. If a job-related activity results in personal injury or illness, your employer could be liable. Contact us after a workplace slip and fall, ladder accident, transportation accident, exposure to toxic substances, electrocution, burn, or other incident for a case review. Workers’ compensation may not be your only outlet for recovery.
- Elder abuse:
- Hundreds of Huntington Beach families rely on local nursing homes and long-term living facilities to care for the elderly. Sadly, not all caretakers take elder welfare seriously. Nursing homes or their employees could contribute to slip and falls, unreasonable use of restraints, malnourishment, bedsores and infections, neglect, or abuse. Signs of abuse include unexplained physical injuries, depression, and changes in behavior. Contact us the moment you suspect elder abuse.
- Wrongful death:
- Wrongful death is the most extreme outcome of someone’s negligence. If your family lost a member due to someone else’s carelessness, recklessness, wanton disregard for others’ safety, or intent to harm, contact us. A wrongful death lawsuit in Huntington Beach could give your family the compensation you need to pay for funeral and burial expenses, lost inheritance, residual medical bills, and more. It can also provide closure after a preventable fatal accident.
The Liljegren Law Group accepts claims involving burns, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, dog bites, and many other serious injuries. We don’t shy away from complex cases or claims other firms have rejected. We’re open to discussing any type of accident and injury during a free legal consultation. You can schedule your consultation for over the phone or in person. A lawyer can meet you at your home or the hospital if you can’t make it into our local law firm.
How to Deal With an Insurance Company After an Accident
Insurance companies are not on your side. As a claimant, you are only a source of financial loss to an insurance company. The goal of the company and its associates will be to convince you to settle for as small a settlement as possible, no matter what your claim is actually worth. For this reason, be wary when talking to insurance agents and claims adjusters.
Don’t let an insurance company intimidate you into accepting an offer you think is less than the true value of your claim. The “final” offer is never really final – especially if you have an attorney by your side. Your lawyer can take the insurance company to court if that’s what it takes to achieve the desired results.
Contact Us Today
If you don’t want to deal with insurance settlement conversations or negotiations alone, retain an attorney to take care of these actions for you. Scott Liljegren has a background in insurance company defense, and knows firsthand how insurers operate. Contact us today to learn more about your claim during a free evaluation.