La Mesa Personal Injury Attorney
Living in La Mesa, California comes with all the perks of a Southern California lifestyle: plenty of sun, sand, and things to do. Yet the “Jewel of the Hills” isn’t necessarily the safest place for residents or visitors. Every year, thousands of people end up in La Mesa hospitals with serious personal injuries – most of which due care could have prevented. If someone else’s negligence caused your personal injury, explore your rights with help from a local attorney.
Contact the Liljegren Law Group and request a free legal consultation if you suffered an injury on the road, at work, while grocery shopping, or under other circumstances. You could qualify for financial compensation if another person or entity negligently failed to prevent your injuries. We offer legal representation to accident victims in La Mesa and throughout San Diego County, and may be able to handle your claim. Call (619) 460-0109 today for more information.
Why La Mesa Claimants Trust Us
The Liljegren Law Group has a long history of successful case results proving our achievements in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Based out of San Diego County, our firm has the local legal knowledge and court connections you need for a strong claim. We can help with every aspect of your legal journey, from accident investigation to insurance settlement negotiation. We also have trial experience, in the event an insurance company refuses to offer the results we believe your injuries demand.
Our Practice Areas
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer for you takes finding an attorney with real-world experience handling cases like yours. The selection process should always include checking the firm’s background and practice areas for the type of accident that recently injured you. Our law firm has years of experience and focused knowledge within the area of personal injury law. We handle a wide range of accident and injury types in La Mesa, from car accidents to elder abuse. We have direct experience in the following practice areas:
- Car accidents:
- The number of traffic accidents in La Mesa has risen steadily over the last few years. In 2015 (the most recent year data is available), car accidents injured and killed 409 victims – more than twice the number from 2013 (174). Car accidents can cause a wide range of personal injuries, from lacerations to traumatic brain injuries. Our law firm accepts even the most complex auto accident claims.
- Truck accidents:
- Colliding with a large truck often results in catastrophic and fatal injuries for occupants of passenger vehicles – while most truck drivers escape unscathed. If a negligent truck driver or careless trucking company caused your collision, you could have grounds for a personal injury claim. Hiring a lawyer is integral for these cases if you wish to balance the scales between your family and a major insurance corporation.
- Slip and fall accidents:
- Slip and fall accidents are the number one reason behind California premises liability claims. Wet and greasy floors, poor lighting, obstacles in walkways, and uneven sidewalks are common causes of slip, trip, and fall incidents. You could have a case against a negligent property owner if a preventable defect caused your recent injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries:
- Our firm handles complex catastrophic injury claims, including traumatic brain and spinal cord injury cases. If you or a family member must live with long-lasting effects from a personal injury, we can help. We fight negligent and malicious parties that cause catastrophic injuries. Let our firm represent you during your catastrophic injury claim for a stronger case.
- Burn injuries:
- Defective products, lack of safety equipment at work, fires and explosions, car accidents, and unsafe premises could all result in burn injuries for victims. A severe second- or third-degree burn could cause permanent scarring, disfigurement, amputation, or wrongful death. One of our La Mesa lawyers can help you obtain the results you deserve for a serious burn injury.
When you choose our La Mesa law group, you won’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win your case. If we do obtain a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf, you’ll pay for legal fees directly out of your award – not out of your pocket. If you’re unsure about hiring an attorney because of the cost, put your fears to rest. We believe in equality of opportunity, and operate on a contingency-fee basis to make exceptional legal representation affordable and convenient for all accident victims.
Contact Us Today
No matter what type of accident caused your personal injuries, contact our lawyers to discuss your case. Our La Mesa legal services could be the key to greater compensation and a brighter future for you and your family. Our commitment to justice can translate into the results you need to move forward. Our firm is proud to offer personalized attorney attention, free initial consultations, innovative resources and strategies, and other perks that can strengthen your injury claim. Learn more about your case today – call (619) 460-0109.