Oceanside Personal Injury Attorney
Every day hundreds of Californians visit hospitals for preventable personal injuries. Oftentimes, human error and negligence cause these injuries. A personal injury accident in Oceanside, California can interrupt your life, but it doesn’t have to mean the end. With help from a great attorney, you can fight for fair compensation for your injuries and related damages. You may be eligible for thousands of dollars in damages.
If you or someone you know has a personal injury, contact us. The Liljegren Law Group is here for injured accident victims in Oceanside. We know how much a single personal injury can affect a survivor and his/her family. It’s our mission to advocate for claimants and fight for fair recovery awards. Our innovative, client-oriented legal strategies have garnered outstanding results for clients in the past, and can do the same for you.
Practice Areas We Cover
At the Liljegren Law Group, we aim to help as many people as possible with our law practice. We cover several different practice areas outside of personal injury, but civil law is our main focus. When it comes to personal injury victims, we don’t limit the types of cases we accept. We’re open to discussing any type of case for free during a consultation in Oceanside. The following are a few personal injury claim types we accept, but not an exhaustive list.
- Car accident:
- Over 1,000 victims suffered injuries and died in Oceanside traffic accidents in 2015. This area of San Diego County is dangerous for drivers due to unsafe roadways and distracted drivers. A car accident can cause several different injuries, including broken bones and traumatic brain damage. If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in an Oceanside auto accident, contact us for assistance with your claim.
- Truck accident:
- Large truck accidents often cause serious and fatal injuries to victims. If you survived a truck accident, you are likely dealing with hefty medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Otherwise, you may be grieving the loss of a loved one. These are all compensable damages for which you may recover with a personal injury claim. The truck driver and/or trucking company may be liable for your losses.
- Workplace accidents:
- Oceanside workers may face injury risks such as unsafe construction zones, hazardous substances, dangerous premises, and risky work environments. Workers’ compensation may not be the only – or the best – means of recovery for injured employees. Filing a personal injury claim could result in better compensation for victims and their families.
- Spinal cord injuries:
- The Liljegren Law Group doesn’t shy away from serious injury claims, including those involving permanent spinal cord injuries. We’ve secured top results for gravely injured clients in past cases. We know how to litigate spine injury claims aggressively for due recovery.
- Wrongful death:
- Let us help you obtain financial recovery for the unexpected death of a loved one. Your recovery could pay for funeral and burial costs, medical bills, legal fees, and damages such as lost inheritance. A wrongful death claim could be exactly what your family needs for future financial stability.
Our Oceanside personal injury lawyers accept many different practice area types if they believe they can help the clients achieve more for their damages. We can assess your claim and see if it has merit for a lawsuit during a free consultation in Oceanside. It only takes one phone call to get in touch with a lawyer who could change your life. Call (619) 460-0109 today to schedule a free consultation.
What to Do After an Oceanside Accident
It’s important to take the right steps and actions after suffering an injury at the hands of a negligent person or entity. What you do after your incident could decide whether you have grounds for a claim later. Follow these basic steps toward recovery:
- Go to the hospital. Don’t delay medical care, even if you feel fine. You could have hidden injuries. Prompt treatment is key for an insurance claim.
- File an insurance claim. Identify the at-fault party and file an insurance claim with his/her/its insurer. You must generally file this claim as soon as possible after an accident.
- Hire an attorney. Next, call a personal injury lawyer in San Diego for help negotiating your insurance settlement. A lawyer can help you with the rest of your case.
Once you contact our Oceanside lawyers, we’ll go to work on your behalf. We’ll file your official claim, collect evidence, and build your case. Then, we’ll negotiate a fair settlement with an insurance company or take your case to trial if need be. Our firm will do everything we can to ensure a positive case outcome.
Contact Us for a Free Personal Injury Case Review
When in doubt, contact the Liljegren Law Group and request personalized advice from an attorney about your personal injury claim. We can help you figure out what to do next. We have years of experience, compassion, and a drive for justice supporting us as your choice of law firm. If you’re ready to discuss your case with a lawyer, submit our contact form now.